Updating legacy code in arm nds

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 17:34:53 UTC 2013

 Hello,

As suggested, I studied the working of interrupt controller. So, I've made implementations of install & remove methods from libnds to change to Interrupt API. This is a small patch for arm nds. Just checking if going in the right direction.

Fair warning: the compilation of arm nds gives an error, but not due to my changes.  The error given is :

../../../../cpukit/../../../nds/lib/include/rtems/score/percpu.h:25:34: fatal error: rtems/score/assert.h: No such file or directory
   #include <rtems/score/assert.h>
                                  ^
compilation terminated.

I'll be happy to fix this error, that's already present in the rtems tree. The path to assert.h seems to be fine. Need guidance.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar