Sparc specifications

Joel Sherrill Joel.Sherrill at OARcorp.com
Sun Aug 25 10:49:07 UTC 2013

I am on my tablet... Google "SPARC v7 type:PDF".

Everything I saw on the first page looked pretty good.

Dhananjay Balan <mb.dhananjay at gmail.com> wrote:

I cannot find any V7 referances, but got this : http://www.sparc.org/standards/V8.pdf

Will this be enough?

On 25 August 2013 12:56, Joel Sherrill <Joel.Sherrill at oarcorp.com<mailto:Joel.Sherrill at oarcorp.com>> wrote:

The SPARC instruction set is a standard. You should be able to find the docs online. Mostly our BSPs are for v7 architectural revision. But may have extensions and parts of v8.

Gaisler.com should have some manuals on the Leon on their website.

--joel

Dhananjay Balan <mb.dhananjay at gmail.com<mailto:mb.dhananjay at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Related to the gdb extensions I am building I needed to lookup some architecture details (Registers, PSR represenation etc.)

Can you point me to the right specifications to use for sparc-rtems bsp?

--
Regards,
Dhananjay M Balan

--