[GSOC] Query regarding wrapping PIC support to Simple Vectored Architectures

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Aug 26 16:10:00 UTC 2013

I don't have answers to your two questions specifically. However, I
did some unification work related to set vector over a year ago that
never got committed. See
http://git.rtems.org/gedare/rtems.git/log/?h=setvec
2012-04-16bsps: rename set_vector to bsp_set_vectorGedare Bloom
2012-04-16bsps: add macros for set_vector RAW and RTEMS typesGedare Bloom
2012-04-16bsps: create shared setvec.h for set_vector prototypesGedare Bloom
2012-04-16lm32: use shared setvec.cGedare Bloom
2012-04-16m68k: use shared setvec.cGedare Bloom
2012-04-16lm32: replace lm32_isr with rtems_isrGedare Bloom
2012-04-16m68k: replace m68k_isr with rtems_isrGedare Bloom

I think that you could study my effort (maybe even replicate/use those
patches, although they might not apply to current HEAD) as a first
step to unifying the set vector approach.