Posix Tests Compiler Warnings

Wed Aug 21 13:20:03 UTC 2013

On 8/21/2013 8:05 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> before we start here we should first fix the <inttypes.h> provided by Newlib:
>
> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-devel/2013-August/004055.html
And the Single UNIX Specification for inttypes.h:

http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009604599/basedefs/inttypes.h.html

RTEMS should have these and whatever extras we have defined in a way that
eliminates the warnings.

This is actually a tedious issue since you have to define them in a way that
generates no warnings on any architecture. I think there is a test for these
now in the suite. Perhaps it is missing some of these cases.

But fixing inttypes.h is the answer. It moves us more to POSIX