[PROJECTS] RTEMS project on ARM or kernel related.

Thu Feb 14 19:31:18 UTC 2013

On 2/14/2013 1:24 PM, Cudmore, Alan P. (GSFC-5820) wrote:
> Hi Ritesh,
> I have a very basic RTEMS 4.11 BSP working on the Raspberry Pi. It
> only supports a clock tick and console, but it runs all of the
> examples and tests that I have run so far.
>
> I hope to submit it soon.
We are looking forward to it Alan!  That is the minimum set to get into
the tree. And a great baseline to grow from.

I think this is what you need with your Raspberry Pi:
   http://partyrobotics.blogspot.com/

We discussed the GSOC ARM SMP stuff yesterday. I have no idea
how much it will apply to another ARM architectural revision.
But we need help reviewing it, getting it ready to merge, shaking
all SMP out.

This is an area we appreciate help in.

--joel