[GSoC] libmm project status

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:39:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have posted a new thread to my blog that contains a brief introduction to
libmm and latest updates, here is the thread [1] Please take a look.

TODO: port libmm for Raspberry PI board on real hardware.

Questions :

I have created a new test case at libtests called mmtest3 [2] which
simulate SMP use case on QEMU/Realview. It simply tries to invoke the same
task (which calls libmm function) for each core. There is a fatal error at
startup that branches to data exception handler but I am not sure why.
Please take a look and tell me if I am doing something wrong with that test
case.

Other test cases (mmtest1, mmtest2) run successfully on the same platform.

[1]
http://heshamelmatary.blogspot.com/2013/07/gsoc-2013-libmm-for-rtems.html
[2]
https://github.com/heshamelmatary/rtems-gsoc2013/tree/low-level-libmm/testsuites/libtests/mmtest3