Help needed for removing legacy code from arm nds BSP

Vipul Nayyar nayyar_vipul at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 18:07:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently working on removing legacy code from arm nds BSP. This BSP uses legacy methods BSP_get_current_rtems_irq_handler() , BSP_install_rtems_irq_handler() & BSP_remove_rtems_irq_handler(). But these methods are not from legacy API, they're custom functions defined in nds/irq/irq.c . How should I move forward with this ?

As Sebastian said, I should remove all uses of rtems_irq_connect_data type. I can do that by modifying the type & number of parameters passed to these above functions. But will that be enough ? Should I change the function names ? Will using methods like rtems_interrupt_handler_install() be appropriate for this BSP? If yes, then how ?

Regards
Vipul Nayyar