Tool chain for RTEMS 4.11

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Jul 17 04:27:04 UTC 2013

On 07/16/2013 10:44 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> If there is anything in this patch worth using, the author
> of the patch should speak up. Otherwise, I personally
> am writing if off as a cvs diff on an arbitrary date and
> ignoring it.
Joel - Why can't you resist from being rude? I think you believe to be
polite with what you wrote above, but it's not how I perceive it.

What you are missing: Unlike newlib-CVS which has undergone a lot of
mostly untested aggressive and questionable changes with mostly untested
outcome, this patch works.

Ralf