rtems-testing with gdb option

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jul 29 14:37:04 UTC 2013

gdb connects to qemu.

you may need to specify in gdb some extra information about the
locations of files, for example:
file /home/gedare/work/rtems/rtems/b-pc386/i386-rtems4.11/c/pc386/testsuites/samples/hello/hello.exe

if you are repeatedly debugging the same file connecting "remotely" to
qemu, you may like to create a .gdbinit in the directory from which
you call gdb that contains the following:
file $PATHTOEXE
target remote localhost:1234
break Init