[GSoC|RTEMS-GDB] Project status.
mb.dhananjay at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 15:58:14 UTC 2013
I was little bit delayed by my academic responsibilities, but I have moved
out and everything is in order so that concentrate
exclusively on the SoC. I have created a github repository to push my
work. I am starting from what chris wrote and refactoring on the go.
What I am done so far:
* Read and understood the GDB python API
* Initial scan through the RTEMS docs.
* GDB developer agreement completed
* A blog post on how to use the debug extenstions (Nothing new, but I plan
to blog along with my work progresses, and this will be the first in it)
What I will be doing next week:
* Pretty printers - Lots of pretty printers
I intend to start with the classic api, some parent objects in the
hierarchy is already implemented by Chris, My approach is to start from top
and implement them on the go.
* Port simple commands from rtems-gdb script, that utilizes the pretty
printers - it will also help for others to test my code.
I will update the work progress here by mail, and also in my blog.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the devel