globaledf

Sree Harsha Konduri sreehars at buffalo.edu
Sat Jun 22 10:47:50 UTC 2013

Hello,

As disscussed earlier in the week, i have a GlobalEDF scheduler template
with the same functionality of the simplesmp scheduler.
I've tested it with some of the smp tests using rtems-testing.

In order to test with rtems-schedsim do i have to configure rtems-schedsim
again from scratch? since there are changes to the cpukit with added header
files.

Thanks,
Harsha