globaledf

Sree Harsha Konduri sreehars at buffalo.edu
Tue Jun 25 18:39:15 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've been going through the entry points of the simplesmp and edf scheduler
and was thinking,
for the globaledf scheduler entry points
1) if it is possible to re-use the enqueue for the rbtree
2) modify the schedule, initialize and extract based on the functionality
of smp scheduler,

Since the enqueue and update in globaledf uses only inserts into the
rbtree, where as the schedule and initialize needs to be modified since i
will use a chain of executing tasks.

Your comments will be helpful.

Thanks,
Sree Harsha