Delete ChangeLog files Was :Re: ChangeLog change to .ChangeLog

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Sun Mar 10 09:02:21 UTC 2013

On 03/10/2013 03:25 AM, Rempel, Cynthia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It really sounds to me like Dr. Sherrill doesn't want ChangeLogs to be a barrier to committing to RTEMS...

That's one point of view. My opinion differs. No doubt, ChangeLogs mean
additional effort/burdons and complications, but that's the price to be
paid for working "professionally" and "properly".

Or differently: Take changelog entries as "mandatory, minimal
documentation and integral part of copyrighted code contributions".

Ralf