Autoconf 2.69 and mingw

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Mar 23 00:31:37 UTC 2013

Hi Chris Johns,

Using Cygwin sounds like a great idea! A quick look at
http://cygwin.com/packages/

Indicated some pretty recentish versions of the Autotools (2.69, 1.12.5)... and the link below looks like a tutorial on packaging for Cygwin
http://cygwin.com/setup.html

If it's feasible, for good 'product placement' we may eventually want to the packages in
http://cygwin.com/packages/

Although, we'll have to update the wiki to reflect the move from minGW to Cygwin... http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows

Thanks,
Cynthia Rempel