Autoconf 2.69 and mingw

Rempel, Cynthia cynt6007 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Fri Mar 22 19:57:50 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas Dörfler,

Does the source-builder work on minGW? This might be a question for Chris Johns...

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/source-builder/source-builder.html

On Ubuntu it can build the auto-tools, expat (don't know why it's needed), and all the build-tools.

If it doesn't, we could add that to the "wish-list" http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Source_Builder...

Thanks,
Cynthia Rempel