GSoC Eiligibility Issue

Fri May 3 13:41:23 UTC 2013

Grrr.. didn't answer the technical part. :(

On 5/2/2013 10:47 PM, dinesh thangavel wrote:
> Hello,
>        I have been accepted for Master's Program in University of
> Wisconsin-Madison for Fall'13. As accepted students can participate in
> GSoC, I was interested in it. I will enter United States with F1 Visa
> by August. After consulting with my University's ISS I came to know
> that I do not have work permit in US during August-September. So, I
> cannot participate in this GSoC Edition.
> I was planning to work on Classic Condition Variable APIs. I would
> like thank all the people who helped me with my doubts in mailing list
> and IRC.
Sure. You are always welcome to participate and contribute. We can
treat the work as a gsoc-style project from a scheduling and mentoring
perspective.  This should be an interesting project to get familiar with
RTEMS and an area of threading APIs..

>       Since I am not eligible for GSoC, If that project will not be
> assigned to any student,I am happy to work on it.
Well you answered that yourself and I should have read farther. :(