RTEMS on top of linux or FreeBSD?

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Mon Sep 2 07:41:31 UTC 2013

On 08/31/2013 04:55 PM, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Ralf/Chris, The original poster was asking a different question about
> executing RTEMS within a host OS environment.

May-be, may-be not, I don't want to be sure. Let's wait for the OP to
clarify.

In the past, questions on "running RTEMS on top of..."/"How to run RTEMS
on Linux/Cygwin", "There is no RTEMS app" , often have new-comers',
often language-barrier limited/typo-struck questions related to the
toolchains.

When responding, I didn't even realize this posting could mean something
else.

Ralf