How to start contributing towards RTEMS project

Ritesh Harjani ritesh.harjani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 05:21:38 UTC 2013

Thanks all for the wonderful response. I hope this post will help others as
well who want to contribute to RTEMS development.

Currently I have enabled all the testcases on raspberry pi including the
libmm tests. Will start some running some tests to get the feel.
Also, meanwhile I will get the setup ready for LM4F120 as well.

Thanks
Ritesh