[rtems commit] rtems: Add task get/set scheduler

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Apr 15 16:14:40 UTC 2014

On 04/15/2014 02:48 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 2014-04-15 14:36, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> You added to the API and added no documentation.
>
> I added the documentation in Doxygen:
>
> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-devel/2014-March/005901.html

Ok, since we are close to the RTEMS 4.11 release I will add texinfo
documentation to all new high-level functions.  After the RTEMS 4.11
release we should definitely do something against this copy and paste
nightmare.

Joel, what is your opinion with respect to the future documentation
infrastructure of RTEMS?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de