[rtems commit] rtems: Add task get/set scheduler

Tue Apr 15 16:20:54 UTC 2014

On 4/15/2014 11:14 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 04/15/2014 02:48 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> On 2014-04-15 14:36, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> You added to the API and added no documentation.
>> I added the documentation in Doxygen:
>>
>> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-devel/2014-March/005901.html
>>
> Ok, since we are close to the RTEMS 4.11 release I will add texinfo
> documentation to all new high-level functions.  After the RTEMS 4.11
> release we should definitely do something against this copy and paste
> nightmare.
>
> Joel, what is your opinion with respect to the future documentation
> infrastructure of RTEMS?

User Guides should not be in Doxygen.

But we do have to move to something besides Texinfo for user guides.
Amar has ideas and proposals once we get past his current goals.

Also some of the current documentation is out of date no matter
what form it is. This includes readme's, some wiki content, and
a couple of texinfo manuals.

FWIW I haven't posted yet about this but the life cycle field in
the TCB didn't get a Doxygen comment. Noticed it teaching last week.

And do you get warnings in Doxygen from RTEMS? Do we have them
disabled? I can't believe that
http://www.rtems.org/onlinedocs/doxygen/doxy.log
doesn't show any.