Error with examples-v2

Federico Lenarduzzi federico.lenarduzzi at tallertechnologies.com
Thu Apr 24 20:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi everybody, I'm trying compile the examples following this steps:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Example_Application_Compiling

I probed for lpc1768 and lm3s6965 but with both configurations didn't work.
Exist files which aren't generated.

*admin at laptop ~/examples-v2 $* make
/home/admin/rtems/make/custom/lm3s69xx.inc:5:
/home/admin/rtems/make/custom/default.cfg: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/adm1/rtems/make/custom/default.cfg'.  Stop.

Note: I use --prefix:/home/admin/rtems as installation point.

An alternative: "hardcode". In other words, paste the files missing into
appropriate folders. After that, the errors disappeared. However, when I
compile the hello world example, throws a new error.

*admin at laptop ~/examples-v2/hello/hello_world_c $* make
make: *** No rule to make target `/test.o', needed by `/hello.exe'.  Stop.

Any suggestion? Someone have or had problems with examples?

--
<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>
*Federico Lenarduzzi*

Taller Technologies Argentina