[GSOC] RPi BSP RTEMS

Ben Gras beng at shrike-systems.com
Mon Apr 28 15:01:21 UTC 2014

All,

FWIW to anyone interested in working on the RPi BSP, I noticed the logic in
irq.c is suspect; these tests:

  if (BCM2835_REG(BCM2835_IRQ_BASIC) && 0x1)

..

  else if ( BCM2835_REG(BCM2835_IRQ_BASIC) &&
BCM2835_BIT(19))

presumably intended to use bitwise ANDs. Assuming the current RPi BSP is
your starting point, that is hopefully a little shortcut I can contribute.