[GSoC2014] arinc653 on rtems (using pok) patches

Janek van Oirschot janekvoirschot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:34:47 UTC 2014

A bit unconventional for a new patch but since my patches also include POK
changes this seemed like the best way to upload it. Patches and readme with
explanation on how to duplicate my environment and work are in the tarball.
I do assume that the virtualpok BSP and paravirt_cpu patches are already
installed so I didn't include that with my patches. Working on the wikipage
about arinc653 on rtems right now so that'll be up soon.

Thanks,
Janek van Oirschot