Thanks for Getting the GSOC Evaluations In Early

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Aug 20 19:21:28 UTC 2014

Hi

I wanted to say thank you to all the GSOC mentors and students who
went diligent enough to turn in their evaluations two days before the
deadline. It sure saves Gedare and I some worry. :)

The next activities are for students to submit their proof of work
to Google. Normally that can be patch sets.

Please keep working with the community to get your work
reviewed, merged, reproducible by others, and production
ready.

This has been a really good summer. :)