[rtems commit] preinstall: Regenerated files differ from the repo.

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Fri Aug 29 12:55:42 UTC 2014

On 08/29/2014 01:11 PM, Hesham Moustafa wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Ralf Corsepius
> <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> wrote:

>>> I applied the attached patch (for both HEAD, and before Joel's
>>> preinstall.am commit), and then run bootstrap -p, the same behavior
>>> occurs for me which is EVERY preinstall.am file is modified.
>>
>> Which OS are you on, which version of perl is it and which LOCALE are you
>> using?

You didn't answer my questions.

Which OS is it? Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Windows, *BSD?

Locale: What are the environment variables specifying your language set
to (e.g. what does "echo $LANG" return)? Your name sounds Arab, so it
would seem likely to me you are using some Arab locale.

Also, it's quite possible, the files Chris has generated are affected,
because he prefers to use exotic OSes.

Ralf