[rtems commit] preinstall: Regenerated files differ from the repo.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Aug 30 22:37:19 UTC 2014

On 30/08/2014 2:59 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:

> On August 29, 2014 11:54:35 AM CDT, Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org> wrote:
>> On 08/29/2014 04:53 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>
>>> This is from rtbf64a which generates the "new" order
>>
>> == Fedora 20

>> affected,
>>> And Fedora 20 for me generates the same thing.
>>
>> Fedora 20, again.
>>
>> So what is Chris using?
>
> Chris can confirm but Mac with same autotools built from same source. Perl is the question apparently.

I used rtbf64a to test Fedora 20. I just retested on OSX (my Macbook),
Fedora 20 (rtbf64a), and FreeBSD 10 (sync.rtems.org) and all are the same.

The issue is 3 sets of files, the first is the original, the second is
the Fedora 20 set which Joel pushed and the final set is the sorted keys
which should be pushed. The Fedora 20 set changed the order one way and
the sort changed it back but changed other files a different way so we
either revert the Fedora 20 change run the updated sorted keys version
and commit or we apply both patches I posted.