TCP/IP update, possible SMP (GSOC 2014)

Daniel Ramirez javamonn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 14:14:00 UTC 2014

I've seen the status page but I know Sebastian is spearheading the bulk of
the work and I'm not exactly sure what would be reasonable/useful as gsoc
project. What I'm specifically looking at:

Migration away from task variables.

Low level broadcasts.

Condition variables seems like a good topic but I want to avoid conflicts
with other students if possible.

Work that needs to be done within the scheduler API that would enable SMP.

If I'm missing something that would make for a good project and help get
SMP up and running, let me know.