OS Web Monitor

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:31:18 UTC 2014

The source is at http://git.rtems.org/osmonweb, and an announcement at
http://www.rtems.org/ml/rtems-users/2003/october/msg00013.html

I wasn't able to find a wiki entry for it though.

Anyways, I was looking at it, and here's what I noticed:

I wasn't sure as to which version should I be building this against, so I
went ahead and tried with the current HEAD, and it didn't work.

I fixed some basic stuff, http://sprunge.us/fgja

But, the problem is Simple HTTPD does not exist in the rtems tree anymore,
it was removed:

commit dc35201765459ae69c0becccdc4cace5ce246da2

Author: Ralf Corsepius <ralf.corsepius at rtems.org>

Date: Wed Jun 9 08:06:08 2010 +0000

Remove.

I was not able to find any more info on this, but 'git ls-tree' shows it in
4.10.

I see mongoose web server in the current tree (as well as 4.10), is there
any plan of using it for this?

Also, there is code for supporting goahead web server in oswebmonitor, not
used by default, where can I find a RTEMS port of that (perhaps with some
instructions on using it)

Looks like oswebmonitor might need to be updated for mongoose, and the
simple httpd code could be dropped.

-- Chirayu