OS Web Monitor

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Sun Jan 5 12:34:12 UTC 2014

On 01/05/2014 12:41 PM, Nick Withers wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 12:01 +0530, Chirayu Desai wrote:
>> I've uploaded two patches for oswebmonitor, [1] and [2]
>>

>> [1] fixes a minor issue with bin2c being installed as rtems-bin2c
>
> I thought that was on purpose...? Not sure it should be installed as
> bin2c, as that could clash with a host binary.
>
> Are there actually any RTEMS-specifics in rtems-bin2c?

RTEMS rtems-bin2c is a fork of another bin2c program, which once was
available somewhere on the net - I.e. it is RTEMS specific-

Also, googling for bin2c returns several other bin2c-programs whose
relation and CLI-compatibility to rtems-bin2c isn't known to me.

That said, IMO, rtems-bin2c should remain named "rtems-bin2c".

Ralf