Patch to implement pthread_getattr_np

Jennifer Averett Jennifer.Averett at OARcorp.com
Fri Jan 17 17:22:37 UTC 2014

I'll remove the include files that are not used.

For the "register" modifier I was following the convention used in
other posix files:
  pthreaddetach.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadgetaffinitynp.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadgetattrnp.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadgetschedparam.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadjoin.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadsetaffinitynp.c:  register Thread_Control *the_thread;
  pthreadsetschedparam.c:  register Thread_Control             *the_thread;

We can change the convention, but I think it should be consistent.

Jennifer