xilinx_zynq_zedboard BSP, ethernet

Ric Claus claus at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 22 17:22:27 UTC 2014

Hi Giovanni,

  No, it's not supported.  I've adapted the proprietary Xilinx code to work with the BSD network stack that is currently in RTEMS.  I can share that with you if you'd like, but you'd be on your own to get the Xilinx portion of it.  Unfortunately I have neither time nor funding to make a fully supportable version of this code that is acceptable to RTEMS.

	Ric