Tool Upstream Patch Update

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Jul 23 14:11:47 UTC 2014

Hi

I have committed a few patches this week for multiple targets and
wanted to pass along the news for those who care.

+ binutils-gdb:
   - or1k*-*-rtems* builds but requires a pending patch to disable
     gdb until OpenRISC folks submit their gdb port

+ newlib-cvs:
   - adjtime() prototype added.
   - settimeofday() and adjtime() now wrapped as BSD methods

+ gcc:
  - nios2*-*-rtems*: Support added to 4.9 branch and head.
    The backend nios2 support is finally upstream. :)
  - arm*-rtems*: Committed patch for Cortex-M4 and Cortex-R
    multilibs to 4.8, 4.9, and head

There are pending patches moving through the OpenRISC project
for or1k gcc support. They will be merged as part of the or1k target
support being added.

If anyone has any outstanding tool patches for these repositories
that I missed, ping me.