Problem with ticker.exe for or1ksim/OpenRISC BSP

Jennifer Averett Jennifer.Averett at OARcorp.com
Thu Jul 17 11:43:25 UTC 2014

If it is hit a fourth time then rtems_task_wake_after is waking the tasks, the timer
is  working (time may still be off), and I would check if it was getting to the console
next.

However, if it doesn't reach it a fourth time the context switch is probably not
occurring correctly.