[GSoC] Porting RTEMS to OpenRISC - Status Report 25062014

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:56:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have updated my blog with series of posts providing information about the
progress of the project, and other tutorials describing how to build
rtems-or1k toolchain, RTEMS kernel and how to run/debug RTEMS from
or1ksim/gdb. If you are interested in the project, you may want to have a
look at the following blog posts.

[1] Porting RTEMS to OpenRISC - Introduction
[2] RTEMS (or1k-rtems4.11-*) tool-chain for OpenRISC | Status Report -
25062014
[3] [HOWTO] Build RTEMS tool-chain for OpenRISC targets
[4] RTEMS kernel port for OpenRISC | Status Report - 25062014
[5] [HOWTO] build and run RTEMS on or1ksim

[1]
http://heshamelmatary.blogspot.com/2014/04/gsoc-porting-rtems-to-openrisc.html
[2]
http://heshamelmatary.blogspot.com/2014/06/rtems-rtems411-or1k-tool-chain-for.html