mbed lpc176x bsp

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Wed Mar 19 20:44:49 UTC 2014

Hi, we are developing a BSP for a mbed lpc1768 board, and it has many
similarities with the lpc17xx bsp available, but we were seeing many
differences also.
The bsps available are put together with the lpc24xx's and they
currently have many macros in order to differentiate between those
bsp.
My question is, should we make a separate bsp, with the differences,
and put in a shared folder all the files that they share, or it will
be better if we put all in a new folder, although there could be some
functions that are repeated in lpc24xx/17xx bsp's and in our? Or shall
we put it inside the current lpc24xx folder but creating new macros in
order to differentiate declarations and functions for our board?
Thanks in advance

--

Marcos Díaz

Software Engineer

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5

Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452

Skype: markdiaz22