Patch - Enable POSIX Keys in All Configurations

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Mar 5 20:51:08 UTC 2014

Joel,
I suspect you need more changes in confdefs.h to put the keys in the
configuration and debug configurations structures, and to accurately
estimate the workspace memory usage, in case POSIX_KEYS are used
without having posix enabled.

Nothing else seemed obviously wrong at a quick read through.
Considering you updated the .scn files, I take it you have run the
psxkey tests with this change.

Gedare