Youren Shen shenyouren at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:16:19 UTC 2014

Hi,Gedare

Maybe it's because my qemu version is low or POK has change the kernel, I
can't run the RTEMS Hello world on my computer anymore.

The problem has spent me a few days to find. More details see this mails.

[1].
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/pok/2014/03/msg00000.html

-----
Best Regards.