questions related to SOCIS [ taskqueue ]

Iurie iurcic at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:08:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
i would like to implement the taskqueue in the SOCIS programme.
www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSystemEvents

i have already found its the implementation in the freeBSD:
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/kern/subr_taskqueue.c?view=markup
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/sys/taskqueue.h?revision=258713&view=markup

i have also seens the files that are availabel here;:
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=0edf263139088e8ac0ff1f0d52513f6fc85677d2

but i am not able to figure out how to go ahead and start to implement that
project idea so i would like to ask smb to make me a favor to help me.

btw have already some students applied for rtems at socis?
and do i need to send to smb my  CV? if then to whom?

i thank you in advance for the help
best regards