Scheduler Priority Cleanup

Fri May 16 17:48:19 UTC 2014

Hi

In reviewing the _Thread_Change_priority and associated
changes in anticipation of using them as a pattern for the
set affinity code, I have spotted a few things:

+ _Scheduler_Update() is only called from _Thread_Change_priority()
and _Thread_Set_priority().  It should be renamed to reflect priority.
This would change _Scheduler_Update() to _Scheduler_Update_priority()
as well as the associated Scheduler_Context element and implementations
since they should be renamed.

+ The change_priority, update(_priority), and priority_compare
entries in Scheduler_Context are not next to each other. They
are also not consistent in naming. They need to be at least
reordered.

Comments?