rtems_test_end()/TEST_END() issues

Fri May 16 17:48:15 UTC 2014

On 5/16/2014 7:09 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello Joel,
>
> I think this rtems_test_* stuff is a hack.  What we really need in the long run
> is a proper test framework.
I don't disagree but we have to have confidence in what is done now.

You added rtems_test_end* and the TEST_END() macro. They do not
appear to have been applied to the testsuite consistently.

+ block08 defined its own version of TEST_END() and you missed
correcting that.

+ Some tests directly call rtems_test_end() which seems wrong.

+ Some call rtems_test_endk() directly which may be OK if they
have a good reason not to possibly use printf(). But a TEST_ENDK
would have been more consistent and at least a comment
explaining why it needed to use rtems_test_endk().