Is there plan for stable 4.10.3 release branching?

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Thu Nov 6 16:09:52 UTC 2014

Hello Joel and others,

the discussion to branch for 4.11 release
has bring to my mind the 4.10 stable branch.
The 4.10.2 release is dated to December 2011.
There is significant amount of corrections
and updates on in the GIT and last two commits
are almost one year old so I would expect that
the code base is quite stable. I have tested
it more times on CSB336 and we have used it for
RTEMS CAN benchmarks on MPC5200 as well.

There are significant pile of fixes - i.e. shell commands
for memory editing fixed, SD card support correction
and other stuff after 4.10.2 release.

So I think it would be usesfull to declare actual
state as 4.10.3 release. It would help people
interrested in RTEMS to have stable base for existing
projects.

Best wishes,

               Pavel