RTEMS Open Classes in 2015

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Nov 21 16:43:11 UTC 2014

Hi

The currently scheduled training sessions are:

  * January 25 - 30, 2015 in Huntsville Alabama.
      o For further information, visit the OAR RTEMS Training page
        <http://www.rtems.com/trainingschedule>.
      o Kick Start - Janurary 25, 2015 (Monday) in Huntsville Alabama:
        For information and the registration form, visit the Kick Start
        Training page <http://www.rtems.com/kickstart>.
      o Open Class - Janurary 26 - 30, 2015 (Tuesday - Friday) in
        Huntsville Alabama. For information and the registration form,
        visit the Open Class Training page <http://www.rtems.com/openclass>.
      o To express interest in dates in Huntsville or to host a class at
        your company, please submit an inquiry on the Contact Page
        <http://www.rtems.com/contact>.
  * (tentative) April 21 - 24, 2015 in Munich Germany.
      o For information and registration, visit the embedded Brains
        RTEMS Training page
        <http://www.embedded-brains.de/en/rtems-real-time-operating-system/rtems-training-courses/>.

If you are interested in other dates in 2015, feel free to ask me.