Networking stack and trac maintenance

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Nov 22 14:41:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've updated a lot of tickets, in the process I back-ported a few
patches (for capture and networking), and noticed a lot more
networking patches hanging around. I switched the assignment of
networking components from Eric Norum to either Joel Sherrill or, if
Sebastian Huber was already involved on the PR, to Sebastian. If you
two could please take a look at "My Tickets" with networking component
and assess the status of the open tickets that would be great.

I think we should back-port networking stack fixes to 4.9 and 4.10
branches, as we have networking users (e.g. EPICS) who still rely on
these branches and might like to update to dot releases instead of
newer releases of RTEMS.

-Gedare