RTEMS toolchain for Epiphany?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 13 18:47:27 UTC 2014

Hi

I couldn't get gdb og gcc to build even for epiphany-elf but I did
include patch that I think is all that is needed for RTEMS.

I did manage to build binutils from their repo for both elf
and rtems variants.

At least it is a starting point. You can work with their
community to get their tools built as epiphany-elf and
then just change the target.

--joel