Fwd: [gci-announce] Google Code-in 2014 is on!

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 17:16:18 UTC 2014

Hi

It is now official. Google Code-in will occur this year.

I asked earlier about folks mentoring and now we know for sure that we need
mentors lined up before we commit.

Please let me know privately if you have questions or want to mentor.  This
is really a nice opportunity to encourage the next generation of hackers.

--joel