Batch of Patches from Joel

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Oct 13 14:13:19 UTC 2014

Hi

It was rainy here over the weekend and I hacked at warnings.
I have a branch with 80 patches pending. That is obviously
too much to send to devel in one batch. This is the first
batch of 23 and these are the more unique patches and
a couple of cases of "apply a pattern"

+ Clean up, then remove mips/clock because it was not even compiled
+ delete unused rtems_shell_cp_exit()
+ PowerPC bootloader patch round 2 to address Gedare's comments
+ add <bsp/bootcard.h> to files where that fixed warnings
+ eliminate odd and unused debug methods from some m68k consoles

Beyond this, the next patch of patches will be the same old warning
removal tricks and clean up. Make things static, correct types, etc.