MSc (by research) involving RTEMS | University of York

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:04:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

This year, I am studying MSc (by research) degree at the University of
York. My thesis proposal title is "REAL-TIME OPERATING SYSTEMS FOR LARGE
SCALE MANY-CORE NETWORK-ON-CHIP ARCHITECTURES." Part of this research will
include some work with RTEMS.

That said, I'd appreciate any materials (papers, publications, references,
tutorials, etc) that might be of help regarding that topic and may or may
not relate to RTEMS. I think Sebastian has contributed a lot to this area
recently.

You may also want to suggest building some simple multi-processor and/or
many-core systems that RTEMS currently supports, and how to simulate them.

Thanks,
Hesham