rtems-tester coverage patches break or1k/sis runs

Krzysztof Mięsowicz krzysztof.miesowicz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 19:08:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

First, sorry for so late response. I've finally make a fix - it should help
with this error. Macro _coverage is defined if --coverage option has been
passed to rtems-test. I've encountered and fixed this problem in qemu.cfg
before and forgot about gdb.cfg...

Please, let me know if it solve the problem.