ls broken in shell.

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Sep 15 00:04:30 UTC 2014

On 15/09/2014 9:59 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Time for your wrapper call generator. Wrap malloc and free. Cod easily be freeing something that was never allocated or a pointer that was incremented.

Hmmm getting automake and friends to support a trace link ... I have
some things on between now and the end of the year. ;)

> Another guess is a pointer that was not initialized to NULL and ls thinks it should be freed.

The check failed in a free call from memory in the mksh it released
after ls returned. It was like something corrupted the memory. I have
not looked at the fileio example and have no time at the moment so just
raised the issue.