rtems capture: ctload and stack usage functionality

Jennifer Averett Jennifer.Averett at OARcorp.com
Wed Sep 17 17:30:51 UTC 2014

Are there any objections to getting rid of the cpu usage and the stack checking
capability in the capture engine.  I think rtems cpu usage and rtems stack
checker should be used instead.   Keeping this information in the capture
engine seems redundant and this minimizes information that has to
be kept in the tcb when the capture task is removed.

If there is actually any information that is not available by the other means,
then we need to address that.

I am trying to clean cruft out of the capture engine and simplify it. If
there is a real need, we should find the best way to do it based on how
things are implemented today.

Thanks
jennifer